For many, nutrition can seem like a dirty word. And, some will have you believe that it’s all about diet, calorie counting, and weight loss. I’m here to show you it’s NOT. I like to approach nutrition as a personal choice to LIVE BETTER. When we work together, you will receive individualized, 1:1 coaching that fits YOU and your lifestyle. Sound appealing? Let’s get acquainted…
What I do
WHat I do not
No meal plans
No extreme dieting
No quick fixes
Teach you science-based nutrition
Develop sustainable solutions
Optimize nutrition based on your goals
- performance, aesthetics, health/longevity
Provide personal support and accountability
- weekly check-ins via text/skype/calls
1. Am I looking to enhance my performance in sports?
2. Am I looking to increase my energy level so I can better accomplish daily tasks?
3. Am I am unhappy with my body image?
4. Am I tired of not seeing progress no matter which diet I follow?
5. Do I find myself fatigued more often?
6. Have I tried to research nutrition online only to become more confused?
7. Would I like to learn more about eating better?
8. Do I want to take control of my health?
If you respond ‘yes’ to one or more of these questions, you may benefit from monthly nutrition coaching.
1:1 Skype or Phone Call
$50 for one hour; $30 for half hour.
• Nutrition consultation
• Advice on specific sports or general nutrition
• On-demand assistance when you need it
1:1 Monthly Coaching
3-month commitment*; $150/mo
• Nutrition consultation
• A personalized and easy-to-follow nutrition plan based on your unique goals
• Pre- and post-workout nutrition recommendations (if applicable)
• Suggestions for lifestyle improvements
• Accountability check-ins via weekly text or calls
• Ongoing support via text or email
*For monthly coaching, a three-month commitment is required because new habits generally take 8-12 weeks before benefits are realized.
About your coach
I have over 12 years of experience as a runner athlete and eight years as a coach. I’ve seen firsthand how nutrition directly impacts sports performance, recovery, and life in general, and was inspired to become a Certified Nutrition Coach through Precision Nutrition. My coaching philosophy starts with getting to know you so I can provide care that is unique to who you are and what you want to achieve. I will help educate and equip you to make better choices that will last a lifetime. Whether you are an elite athlete or a working mom, my priority is your nutrition and providing constant support throughout your transformation and beyond.